Booking Terms and Conditions
1. In order to make a course booking, please email or call Head Office, we will then carry out the booking process by completing the required information fields and take your deposit. You will then be signed up to our online portal where you can access your pre study.
2. Once you have made a course booking, you then have a 14 day cooling off period during which time you have the right to cancel your course booking. If you decide to cancel your booking during this period, you must advise us in writing either by post or email no later than 14 days after the booking was made. You will then be entitled to a full refund of the fees paid less any amounts for services or goods already provided.
3. If you make a booking where the course starts less than 14 days after the booking is made, then under these terms and conditions you fully agree that you waive your rights to any refunds should you then cancel or withdraw from the course. You also fully agree to pay CSS Educations cancellation charges as itemised in these terms and conditions (reference item 7 below), at the time of your cancellation / withdrawal.
4. Once your booking is been made, processed and confirmed by CSS Education, all booking fees are non-refundable unless written cancellation of the booking is received within the cooling off period as stated in item 2 above but not in the event where the course commences within 14 days of the date that the booking was made as per item 3 above.
5. Upon confirmation of a course booking by CSS Education, all course places and booking fees are non-transferable.
6. Where circumstance arise, which can be proven as valid and genuine, CSS Education (with reference to item 5 above) may grant, at sole discretion, a concession of allowing a one-time facility for an individual to transfer to an alternative course on the condition that no adverse effects are imposed upon the course provision or business operations. Any additional costs arising from transference of a course place will be borne entirely by the individual requiring their course place to be transferred.
7. Once a booking has been made and then confirmed by CSS Education, should the student subsequently cancel the booking at a time where the 14 day cooling off period is not applicable, the following cancellation charges will apply and are payable at the time the booking is cancelled:
8. Course costings are clearly provided on our website on the relevant pages, but can be subject to change at any time.
9. Payments can be made by credit / debit card, BACS or PayPal. You can also apply for finance through PayItMonthly to spread the cost of your training courses into monthly instalments. If you opt to finance your course fees through PayItMonthly, they will be the lender of the finance and you will therefore be subject to their terms and conditions concerning the repayment of the finance. Click here for more information: new-customer | PayItMonthly
10. Once your course booking has been processed and confirmed, you will be signed up to our online portal and receive an initial confirmation email for your booking, which will include details relating to the course and location of education centre along with an electronic receipt for the deposit paid. You will receive a final confirmation email 14 days prior to the course/s start date/s with attendance details and methods for paying the balance of your fees.
11. The balance of fees must be paid no later than 7 days prior to the course/s start date/s.
12. If you make a booking where a course commences less than 14 days after the booking was made, you will be sent an email for the balance of the course fees, which must be paid at that time.
13. A failure to pay the balance of the course fee by the required date (as indicated in items 11 and 12 above) will result in the course place being re-opened, the loss of your course place and forfeiture of the deposit paid..
14. Students must be 16 years or older at the time they commence a course with CSS Education.
15. In unlikely event of a student withdraws from a course once they have started their tuition, any outstanding fees must be paid in full at the time of the students’ withdrawal.
16. All cancellations or withdrawals must be provided by written letter or electronic mail (email) and signed by student.
17. In the event of a student failing to attend or complete a confirmed course or assessment, for any reason, no refunds will be made by CSS Education and no entitlement to a later date course or assessment will be applicable to the student. Students have a maximum of 6 months to complete our Anatomy & Physiology course.
18. Any payments (where applicable) due to CSS Education, which become in arrears by 7 days or more will result in termination of course and certificate will not be issued. CSS Education will at its discretion, charge interest on outstanding fees at a rate of 4% above the UK base rate, on a daily basis, until all outstanding fees have been paid.
19. Course fees include online portal access, tuition, training materials, resources, manuals and handouts as deemed appropriate by CSS Education for each course. Any other items, facilities or resources supplied by CSS Education, at the request of the student, which CSS Education does not deem to be included in its advertised course fee, will be charged at an additional cost that shall be met by the student at the time of the request.
20. Course fees do not include additional items where required, such as student workwear or practical items such as additional kit for home practice. These items are an additional expense and are met by the student. CSS Education will be able to provide information for purchase of these items at reduced rates from wholesalers.
21. In certain circumstances it may be necessary for CSS Education to reschedule or cancel a course due to insufficient numbers upon which a booking has been made. If the rescheduled dates of the course are not convenient to you, CSS Education liability will be limited to a refund only, of the fees paid.
22. CSS Education reserves the right to alter the course venue and timetable where unavoidable or necessary at any time.
23. CSS Education reserves the right to alter the course contents and structure where unavoidable or necessary at any time.
24. CSS Education reserves the right to determine the numbers of attendees on a course at any time.
25. CSS Education reserves the right to decline applications for valid reasons.
26. It is acknowledged that all intellectual property rights, including copyright, patents, design rights and know-how in or relating to the course or course materials provided or made available in connection with the course, remain the sole property of CSS Education. No copies of course materials or any usage of or reference to CSS Education name may be made unless it has been agreed in writing by CSS Education.
27. All students are required to observe and abide by all policies regarding health and safety, security, student conduct and any other regulations as set out by CSS Education.
28. CSS Education reserves the right to request a student to leave a training course when their behaviour is deemed unacceptable, inappropriate or detrimental in any way to the staff, other students or individuals affected by their behaviour.
29. Course attendees confirm that they hold the relevant course pre-requisites for undertaking a course when they make a booking. CSS Education reserve the right to request students on occasion to provide evidence that they hold the relevant course pre-requisite/s for undertaking a course.
30. Once a booking has been accepted and confirmed by CSS Education, the applicant is then solely responsible for any forfeiture if they are unable to successfully complete a course due to non-disclosure of information at the time of booking or subsequently due to a change in their circumstances, which affects their attendance on a course. The applicant / course attendee will be solely responsible for any costs incurred by CSS Education in order, where possible, to address a situation arising due to the applicant / course attendee withholding information that affects their attendance on a course.
31. It is the course applicant’s responsibility, having referred to relevant sources of course information, to ensure that the course in all of its aspects is suitable for their requirements. CSS Education is happy to provide advice but accepts no liability in the event that the content of the course, any changes to course timetables, structure or cancellation where necessary does not meet individual requirements. Once an application has been received and processed by CSS Education and a course place allocated, the applicant will be subject to and in agreement with all conditions as set out by CSS Education.
32. CSS Education ask all students to ensure you can gain insurance before signing up to any of courses (including online), we do not offer refunds after the course has been delivered or once course materials have been sent to you. If you cannot obtain or if you change your mind. It is your responsibility to check any additional obligations that you may be required to achieve to offer a treatment in your country of residence that you are trained in, such as but not limited to; CQC, HIS, HIW, local authority license.
We won GOLD!
We are ever grateful for our wonderful students.